Have you ever dreamed of owning a vacation home?
You don't have to wait until your retirement to sip Mai Tai cocktails on a warm, sandy beach. Nor do you have to fantasize about snorkeling or scuba diving in crystal-blue, coastal waters.
You don't even have to be rich to own a vacation house. Your dreams can become a reality. Let Legacy Global Development show you how through our series of interactive demos and courses that will teach you how to finance and own luxury real estate in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Our company knows that aspiring vacation homeowners aren't always seasoned travelers. You'll learn that international travel isn't scary, it's exciting and enjoyable.
For most people, the challenging part of pursuing any dream is the unknown and unfamiliar. Follow Legacy Global Development's easy guide to journey abroad to the Bahamas.
We'll show you how to score bargain airfares and find convenient flights to these two wonderful, fun-filled vacation destinations. It's much easier than you believe.
International Travel: Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for Your Passport
Make sure that you apply for a passport before traveling abroad to any vacation destination. It will take several months to obtain one, so submit your application early. For more information, visit the United States Postal Service's passport page.
When is the best time to find a bargain airfare?
Flights to the Bahamas are affordable. Bargain shoppers should look online around 3pm Tuesday (EST) for the best fares. Most airlines release their weekly sales fares earlier in the day. By mid-afternoon, companies have matched their competitor's prices.
What should you pack for overseas travel?
Many first-time international travelers are not sure how to pack for their trip. Here is a checklist of items you'll need for your journey. Assemble your suitcase with the following items:
- Take health-related items. Pack reading glasses and prescription medicines.
- Bring electronic devices like e-readers and chargers.
- Carry casual clothing for different climates. Include apparel for warm and cold weather. Select pieces for layer-based outfits that you can remove, replace, or change.
- Pack your lighter, warm-weather clothes first in your suitcase. You'll layer pieces on top of these garments. Include swimsuits, shorts, and light t-shirts. Add fleece wear, light jackets, and cashmere sweaters for cooler nights. Tights and leggings are also great layering pieces.
- Bring a rain jacket. You'll need to wear one during inclement weather.
- Leave all heavy apparel at home. Jeans, sweatshirts, and sneakers take up too much suitcase space.
- Don't pack any large bottles. Leave shampoo and conditioner at home.
Destination Summaries and Flight Information
Have you ever been to the Bahamas? If not, this brief summaries will help you learn more about each area.
The Bahamas is a Caribbean nation with 700 islands. The ecological area has some of the world's clearest and cleanest waters.
The main islands are Bimini, Cat Island, Grand Bahama Island, Nassau and Paradise Island, Eleuthera and Harbour Island.
You can fly to the Bahamas on the following airlines.
Flights to the Bahamas
- American Airlines: The company provides trips to Nassau and Paradise Island. Visit this page for details.
- Delta Airlines: Delta has travel routes from Atlanta to Nassau, Freeport, George Town, North Eleuthera, and Marsh Harbor. For details, visit Delta's website.
- United Airlines: Their company has daily trips from Washington, D.C. United flies into Nassau. Visit their website for details.
- JetBlue: Their pilots fly from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau. Learn more at JetBlue's website.
- Southwest Airlines: The business has daily, nonstop service from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau. For details, visit Southwest's website.
- Silver Airlines: This company is the largest airlines servicing the Bahamas. Silver offers flights from Fort Lauderdale, Fort Meyers, Jacksonville, Key West, Orlando, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. They provide flights to Bimini, Freeport, Georgetown, Governor's Harbour, Marsh Harbour, Nassau, North Eleuthera, and Treasure Cay. For information, visit this page.
About Legacy Global Development
Legacy Global Development's mission is to help our clientele prosper. We'll help you live a rich, satisfying life. You can indeed purchase your dream home.
Schedule a Discovery Stay to check out our community and enjoy an unforgettable getaway in the Bahamas!
- Fare Compare: Tips from Air Travel Insiders
- Travel Insurance Review: Packing Two Climates in One Bag
- Delta: Service Expanded to The Bahamas from Atlanta
- JetBlue: Bahamas Vacations
- United Airlines: Flights to the Carribean
- Southwest Plans Daily Service from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau